How to Apply

The first step to apply for a K1 visa is to file form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Once the petition is approved, it will then be sent to the National Visa Center to prepare the case.

For more information on the K1 visa process, please follow the steps on the Fiancé(e) Visa Process on