The U.S. Embassy cannot provide medical care or medical evacuation for U.S. citizens. The window to leave Afghanistan on commercial airlines is closing. We urge all U.S. citizens to consider taking advantage of existing commercial flights and depart Afghanistan immediately.
Additional updates will be sent through the Safe Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). If you have colleagues who are not enrolled, please encourage them to visit https://step.state.gov and enroll today.
Actions to take:
- Consider leaving Afghanistan via the earliest available commercial transportation.
- Develop a plan of action that does not rely on U.S. government assistance.
- American Citizen Services Unit, U.S. Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan
Located at Great Massoud Road between Radio Afghanistan and
the Ministry of Public Health in Kabul.
+93-700-114-000 or +93-700-108-000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Afghanistan Country Information
- Afghanistan Travel Advisory
- Enroll in the Safe Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter